Asking Price: $2,800,000
Property Size: 400 +/- Acres
Location: Madison, Florida
Category: Hunting & Recreational Land
- 2,100 SF 3-bed / 3.5-bath Fully Furnished Home
- Generac Back-up Generator
- Garage Storage
- 2 Tractors
- 4 Mowers
- Fenced Dog Run
Property Tax: $6,300 in 2022
"Gobbler’s Ridge has been thoughtfully cared for and improved over a 15 year period with no detail overlooked. It is turn-key in every sense of the word, the next owner of this farm will benefit greatly from the care and intensive effort that has been put into this place!"
Hunter Brant, President & Broker Oakwood Realty Group
Gobbler’s Ridge is a 400 acre turn-key farm in highly desirable northern Madison County near its border with Brooks County, GA. The Farm has been well managed and significantly improved over the years for wildlife and includes a 2,100 SF 3 bed / 3.5 bath fully furnished home, separate equipment barns, 2 tractors with implements, large food plots and ample security and cover for game. The land has a rolling topography typical of this area with miles of trails and mature timber throughout. Due to its natural topography and meandering hardwood drainages the property gives you the impression of being on a much larger piece of land. This habitat balance has created a sanctuary for wildlife and its natural beauty makes it a great place to hunt but also allows it to be enjoyed by outdoor enthusiasts, families and guests that have a wide array of interests outside hunting.
As with any recreational property, the neighborhood contributes greatly to a properties’ enjoyment and value and northern Madison county embodies the essence of this principle. The immediate neighbors are large family farms and the surrounding roads are quiet 2 lane country roads ideal for long walks, biking, and horseback riding. A grocery store and the city of Madison are just 15 minutes south, while Georgia is just 2 miles north with close proximity to Quitman and Thomasville for a family day trip. Neighboring Brooks County is one of the best whitetail counties in Georgia and this northernmost area of Madison County benefits greatly from that proximity. The habitat and genetics here not only grow big deer, but is also ideal for turkeys and there consistent abundance is what led the current owner to give it the name Gobbler’s Ridge.
Simply put, a turn key property of this nature, location and size is increasingly hard to find in the current market and an represents an immediate opportunity to enjoy and make memories for years to come.
- 2,100 SF 3 bed / 3.5 bath fully furnished home
- 2 Kubota tractors
- 4 mowers, harrow, spreader, sprayer, gas and diesel fuel tanks
- Generac Back-up Generator System for home
- Garage storage area with barn doors and detached covered carport
- Mudroom with gun safe
- Fenced dog run
- Outdoor Living Area with covered porch
- 2 separate pole barns for equipment
- Rock driveway accessed from paved public county road
- 4 elevated box blinds and multiple ladder stands
- Multiple large food plots throughout
- Significant topography: Home sits at 180’ of elevation with spectacular views of the surrounding areas
- Two deep ponds and multiple cypress pond wood duck holes
- Spectacular live oaks and mature timber
- Natural and planted timber, hardwoods and pines