Asking Price: $625,000
Property Size: 84 Acres
Location: Bryceville, FL
Category: Hunting & Recreational Land
84.5 Acres +/- with Improvements
Homestead | Improved Pasture Land
Town of Bryceville, Nassau County, FL
Beautiful turn key Cattle Ranch with access to the St Mary’s River! Nestled within Deep Creek Plantation, this property is made up of a 77 acre fully fenced working cattle ranch and 7.5 acre residential lot for a total of 84.5 acres. This lot provides access to the common area of Deep Creek Plantation which contains a 75 acre riverfront park and 10 acre lake available to all community lot owners. Crazy B sits on a rolling hill with over 50 feet elevation change. Rolling improved pasture fenced and cross fenced, planted in clover. Property has a stocked one-acre fish pond that is spring fed. Abundant wildlife on property, due to proximity to the river with deer, turkey, dove and ducks. Access is by CR121 through Deep Creek Plantation, a gated, private, estate lot, residential community. Located only 15 minutes from Baldwin, FL and 30 minutes from Jacksonville, FL. Many options for this great piece of land with a motivated seller!
- Well – 169’ with Pump House and Water Conditioner
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath, Furnished with adjoining Barn and Storage Room
- 1 Acre Stocked Fish Pond
- Over 50’ of Elevation Change
- Beautiful Live Oaks and Majestic Pines throughout
- Fully Fenced and Cross Fenced Improved Pasture
- Privately Secluded in Gated Community with Paved Road Frontage
77 Acre Pasture with Improvements – Crazy B Ranch
Address:13708 Champion Drive, Bryceville, FL 32009
Parcel ID #: 20-1N-23-00000-0008-0000
Current Zoning: Agriculture, Homestead
Annual Taxes: $1,300.00 approx
Utilities: Well, Septic, and Underground Power
Lot 70, Located in Deep Creek Plantation, Adjoins Crazy B Ranch
Parcel ID #: 23-1N-23-034D-0070-0000
Current Zoning: Residential
Annual Taxes: $450.00 Annual HOA Fee Deep Creek Plantation
Utilities: Underground Power, Well and Septic available
Other Improvements Include:
- 60×64′ Main Barn with a charming, livable one-bedroom cottage, 10’ceilings with bath and shower, laundry room, kitchen and family room and large master fully furnished. All wood used to construct the barns and cottage was harvested on the ranch. Hand Sawn Long Leaf Heart Pine Walls and Countertops throughout. Large breezeway on slab with additional space for equipment storage or horse stalls.
- Two 34×48′ Open Hay Barns
- 24×32 Cook House air conditioned with Heart Pine walls and counters. Numerous windows open to enjoy the view of the pasture and have an open air environment. Operational antique syrup kettle propane operated. Fully furnished kitchen 12×24 that doubles as a walk in cooler to hang your game. Antique Cane Mill, operational in rear of cookhouse.
- Large operational Smoke House
- Out House with Pecky Cypress walls, sink and full plumbing.
- Cottage Furnishings
- Cook House Furnishings
- Riding Zero Turn Mower
- Kubota 900 ATV with Winch
- Additional Lumber and Farm Supplies
Additional riverfront acreage available for purchase adjoining Crazy B Ranch. Additional acreage is 75 acres, mostly river bottom, with approximately ½ mile on the St Mary’s River, ideal for hunting, hiking and is an ideal location for a large duck pond. Inquire with agent for price and details.